Heavy Equipment Sales Job Overview
All skill levels may apply for the Heavy Equipment Sales position. The Heavy Equipment Sales representative will be responsible for understanding, explaining and driving sales related to heavy equipment.
Primary Responsibilities for the Heavy Equipment Sales Position
- Renting and Selling Heavy Equipment to contractors, municipalities, industry and agriculture
- Understand heavy equipment
- Selling heavy equipment products using persuasive techniques with prospective customers
- Conducting cost-benefit analysis of current and potential customer base
- Developing and continuing positive professional relationships to assist in growth of future sales
- Contact customer leads through cold calling
- Streamline solutions for customer concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales goals within scheduled time period
- Coordinate sales efforts with appropriate staff members
Qualifications for the Heavy Equipment Sales Position
- Knowledge of heavy equipment
- Must have a Valid New York State (NYS) Driver's License
- Clark Equipment is a substance free workplace. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test.
- Applicants must undergo a job related physical
Heavy Equipment Sales Position Benefits
At Clark Equipment, we consider our team to be a part of our family. We offer a competitive, attractive employee benefits package, which includes:
- Full benefits package
- Commission+ draw
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Retirement package with employer matching funds
Apply for Our Heavy Equipment Sales Job
To apply for the Heavy Equipment Sales position at Clark Equipment, complete the application below then email to Anne at HR@clarkrents.com, or stop in at our location.
Clark Equipment Rental & Sales is a great place to work. For over 12 years, we've been a relied upon provider of heavy equipment and construction equipment. Throughout this time, we've established a culture that values each employee. Clark Equipment is a growing business that is looking to add enthusiastic team members to meet the needs of our expanding customer base. Clark Equipment is seeking to hire a Heavy Equipment Sales representative.
Anne Tindall is responsible for Clark Equipment's human resources operations, including processing job applications and contacting applicants. Anne has over 30 years of experience in human resources.
Anne was a Girl Scout Troop Leader for 12 years and is a Board member of Syracuse Behavioral Healthcare and the Syracuse ZONTA Foundation.
Contact Anne to Apply for An Open Position at Clark Equipment
To apply for any of the open positions, please contact and send your resume to Anne at HR@clarkrents.com.
Employment Application Disclaimers
All individual applicants for any of the open positions at Clark Equipment are applying in confidence. Clark Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.