Full-Time Mechanic Job Overview
All skill levels may apply for the Full-Time Mechanic position. Our mechanics receive both on the job, in the field training and factory service training. The Full-Time Mechanic will be responsible for repairing and maintaining the company's inventory of equipment, including: backhoes, boom lifts, bulldozers, excavators, mini excavators, job site support equipment, mast forklift, mini excavator, roller, scissor lifts, skid steers, telehandlers and wheel loaders, among others.
Primary Responsibilities for the Full-Time Mechanic Position
- Solve issues through cost-effective, durable repairs
- Disassemble equipment to access and remove defective components
- Maintenance and repair of heavy equipment
- Provide regular vehicle or equipment service, including oil changes, greasing, fluid changes, filter changes and scheduled preventative maintenance
- Order parts and supplies as necessary to fulfill customer demand and internal company needs
- Repairing or replacing defective components
- Installing devices or components that are essential for equipment functioning and structure
- Test devices for performance
- Weld broken parts
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
Qualifications for the Full-Time Mechanic Position
Experience in diagnosing and repairing heavy equipment is preferred
Must have a Valid New York State (NYS) Driver's License
Clark Equipment is a substance free workplace. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test.
Applicants must undergo a job related physical
Full-Time Mechanic Position Benefits
At Clark Equipment, we treat our team like family. We offer a competitive, attractive employee benefits package, which includes:
- Full benefits package
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Uniforms with laundry service provided for free
- Retirement package with employer matching funds
Apply for Our Full-Time Mechanic Job
To apply for the Full-Time Mechanic position at Clark Equipment, complete the application below then email to Anne at HR@clarkrents.com, or stop in at our location.
Clark Equipment Rental & Sales is a great place to work. For over 12 years, we've been a relied upon provider of heavy equipment and construction equipment. Throughout this time, we've established a culture that values each employee. Clark Equipment is a growing business that is looking to add enthusiastic team members to meet the needs of our expanding customer base. Clark Equipment Rental & Sales is seeking to hire a Full-Time Mechanic.
Anne Tindall is responsible for Clark Equipment's human resources operations, including processing job applications and contacting applicants. Anne has over 30 years of experience in human resources.
Anne was a Girl Scout Troop Leader for 12 years and is a Board member of Syracuse Behavioral Healthcare and the Syracuse ZONTA Foundation.
Contact Anne to Apply for An Open Position at Clark Equipment
To apply for any of the open positions, please contact and send your resume to Anne at HR@clarkrents.com.
Employment Application Disclaimers
All individual applicants for any of the open positions at Clark Equipment are applying in confidence. Clark Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.